Friday, October 27, 2017

Stitchin' away........

I was stitching away on some secret projects today. Very fun but they require some brain cells which I seem to not have many of today after over a week of little sleep.........only one seam had to be ripped out and re-sewn. I had a feeling I was sewing it wrong but went ahead with it anyhow........yep, lack of functioning brain cells. Finished projects will show up on the blog later in the year.

I'm finding I need to stay out of fabric shops, there are so many incredible patterns that I just can't seem to resist and my stash is out-growing storage space. Recently I was at the local Bernina shop for needles and was, luckily for my wallet, running late for a weaving guild meeting so I was saved from getting sucked in to buying any fabric - phew. And they had some great new lines in the shop.........that I may have trouble resisting next time in the shop........


3 comments:

  1. Oh Cindie, they all look lovely! You got a lot done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!

    Fabric shops are such lovely places to visit. I always see things I want. Currently I'm teaching a sewing class which is giving me an excuse to buy more fabrics. Fun!

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Feel the same way about yarn stores. Your fabrics are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!